Daieiji Temple 【Nagano City Cultural Heritage Property】
In 1624, the temple was built by the first lord of Matsushiro, Nobuyuki Sanada, to grieve Princess Komatsu (adapted daughter of GeneralTokugawa). This temple has biggest and oldest mausoleum in Matsushiro. The picture of the dragon and the celestial nymph painted by the famous artist of the time are on the ceiling of the altar.
There are also paintings and relics of Princess Komatsu in the main hall.